Micro Pulveriser, conventional in design has its own advantages for various applications. A built water circulation jacket retains grinding temperature lower than otherwise. Design provides for admitting extra air during grinding to facilitate cool operation. Soft to medium hard materials are quickly pulverized to fine powder. Improved mixing and dispersion are added advantages of such mills. It is also called high speed closed tolerance Hammer Mill.
- A dynamically balanced rotor with special alloy steel hammers rotating at very high speeds.
- Hammers and multiple deflector liner serration plate are made out of SS 316.
- For manual feeding system a tray and throat is provided
- All contact parts in stainless steel 316 and All non contact parts in SS304.
- Retaining screen of various hole sizes to give fineness requires mesh at extra cost.
- All parts can be easily removed and cleaned.